Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Support Awareness for Sexual Abuse



Well, everyone knows that the Cancer Society and others always raise tons of money to help their cause.  What few people don't realize is that there is a not for profit organization out there that also needs monetary support to help prevent and treat victims of sexual abuse.

From October 7, 2009 - November 30, 2009 I will be hosting on my blog an opportunity for everyone to give their support to such a wonderful not for profit organization that specializes in Sexual Abuse.

So help me get the word out about supporting a cause to raise monetary support for RAINN!

Please post this on your website and then come back here and let me know that you have posted this on your website.  There will be a special giveaway for this from me to everyone who comes back to let me know that they have posted this on their blog.  Also if you donate please annotate that in your message on here as I will count that as a second entry.  I will disclose who the winner is on December 1st, 2009 and how much money was raised at that time as well and what the wonderful winner has won!!!!

No comments: